Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gastric Paresis More Condition_treatment

after many moons

Lalaa
long since I wrote anything and although I think that nobody reads and good, it hurts the brain to think in English xDD I guess it touched me write to me alone =)
should be doing my damn monograph afternoon but my brain was sucked into that ugly 3d composition> or> because I continue to fall dramas! especially continue to leave hanging, but the damn memory, O, I have to desocuparr

little list! : 3

Tiger and Dragon Antique
A sleeping forest
3
Busu Trick or hitomi no Egao no hosoku
koishiteru
(atchis! !!!!!; _; I think I'm getting a cold cuernooos) and a mountain
more XD but these are the urgent> O>

and I have to finish this fanfic Ryopi! XDD I have que buscar espacio entre vagar y el estudio para todo eso

0 comments:

Post a Comment