Saturday, August 16, 2008

Can You Have Mucus Before Your First Period

fungi, therefore thinking ...

.... Thinking a lot about crap XDD, only serves to damn brain to think that crap xD

not happened happened o_O who suddenly woke me feel like writing about light and these were increased up to a desire so great that suddenly I find myself writing here!
is amazing! I had to dust all around here, I'm sorry to see him so feito U_U but I'm a disaster to put "decent" a livejournal (I'm a disaster in almost everything that has to do with the pc but I try to follow my age!) so that the poor have to wait today I got

veeeeery felizzz! zapping by different cable channels (yeah right .....) reach the Chinese channel CCTV! and were passing the little song beijing welcome you! and was there my dear loved and adored .... HANGENGGGG! I almost died of a heart attack xD then I saw Wang Lee Hom! but damn he had arrived late and was almost at the final follow worse after watching and spent more music videos Olympics and China's Wang Lee Hom followed out in all that ash XD emotion felt in my little heart and emotion but he can put the video here! !




* _ *

and a pic of wang lee hom



that such a man ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment