Saturday, November 7, 2009

Comix Blacknwhite.com

Horror of horrors


take a while I'm at the library while the actors and the company of the Catalan Commit disassembled and out and to change themselves and to discuss how to gone on to Autumn Fair, as he had promised Olga in this morning.

I've been bad to begin assembly of the night because the tent had come between five and six in the morning I went to bed fearing that I would find when they arrive by car despite being half Curb fence and no longer I slept well. Under such that the cat has gone to bed and snuggled and slept when they had (no longer felt runruneig) thinking if I found had either left it up (it's dirty!, Who knows if it takes fleas!) but I did something to make it down once they had found the position. Altogether, oddities ....

not called me or the five or six, but in seven quarters, and indeed there were parked cars were removed. Call the studio to turn the issue and have fallen in the street without showering me or coffee or anything to see how the thing was out of step and also about half of the wooden pallets that were nuisance, I ceased the Slalom at the camp, did not have anywhere else to leave and I collect them Monday ... Was already underway then and I think where missing people were concentrated fair, so I decided since there was a hand to the aldermen who were on the job and, when done as were the past ten ... just spend time at home to get myself presentable and start with the activities of the Commit , although I have done much left unattended between profound, issues of protocol for the visit Sub-Delegate of the Government of the State address to the extent that problems could be fair because I had signed the morning, spend the pictures and the press media, etc. ...

the afternoon, occasional visits to the booth of the Commit , I spent a while when I started the SortMusic to take pictures and send them to the media, more profound, I suggested to use the stand using the library as a base of operations for advancing work, etc. ... Tomorrow, in principle, only a few hours I Museum who used the time to move forward in the novel that I half from London ... in principle almost anything I've done it now planned in advance and see how it went ...

Apart from my degree of masochism (high), not going to assess the circumstances resulting ended a frantic morning because it is not the place to do it. I carry a couple of months working eight in the morning to nine at night most days, and still UOC raft that I only have a couple of subjects and I go by the weekend, but I have little desire for this kind of trouble ... It seems, however, that are inherent to the work carried out, at least in the way that I approach, and if I want to find few options that I pass to leave the job. It should take about ten years now that I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment