Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shiny Nylon Stockings

positive in the Marmalade

yesterday was in dance theater sisters Gabbasov. formulation of "Angels."
very creative, unusual.

and today visited the cabin of Marmalade in 2 steps from home, but found it through the DH. I liked everything: from the exterior of the cabin. as soon as you enter - play area for children, friendly administrator. 375-89-75
Master praised my hair, said they were in good health condition (of course, I'm using ayurvedic oils and a mask from India). haircut was only in pruning tips and easy step ladder on the side, maybe, I have hair to her waist, and nobody wants his cut). I am very pleased with the work.
also learned that in the Marmalade 7 days for the birth and after - 40% discount on any procedure.
my DR tomorrow, so tomorrow I will do hair, eyebrows, makeup ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment