Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eml Security E100 Owner's Manual

Records of A Midsummer Night Ideas


From small, very small indeed, between eight and ten years, I have a pretty vivid memory of an experience otherwise innocuous ... It's funny how memory plays us ...
I see a summer night, perhaps the festival and everything, reading alone in the dining room a book which not remember the title or author but it was a collection of hardcover the Montserrat . What is important, however, is not the book itself, but a feeling associated with this record ... While I was alone, absorbed in reading, I felt the background noise of cash that moved the chairs on the terrace bar, a persistent and annoying noise, and maybe if he was not so upset by the noise itself but by unrest generated by the fact that I think that noise meant work for my parents and my older brothers, a lot of work, and something stirred inside me .... Clear that an entrepreneur would have thought in revenue this job entailed, but I could not see well at that time ... Ten
was then that I took the manic festivities? Maybe ... And so I come to head now? Because I'm doing the withdrawal of obsolete books from the library and archive old cards loan me a book passed through the hands of the aforementioned collection of title pages lived of Josep Maria Folch i Torres. According to handwritten notes contained on the card in the 30 years that was made here at the Library had only gone once, you name server, then the card 194 (now 3285 pass by! !) and just between late July and early August 1982. Probably it was then that the book had in memory.
God there do not you think, what things we can stimulate memories sleeping ... or, depending how you look, with what I have relics of see working every day ... Oh hell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment