Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nora Ross Shampoo Hair Loss

Yann Tiersen - Dust Lane Tour

Sacrificed sleep in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday, to hear M. Yan Tiersen live. For the first time.

I thought that I will hear something like Amelie, or even Les Retrouvailles, and had no idea what Dust Lane - it is something quite different.
started Tiersen two light compositions under which the hall smiled and opened .... And when it is fully opened, Tiersen and his band (spectacularly talented, by the way) have brought down upon him such a wall of music that I thought we live out do not go away. I have not seen (heard?) Stories of human tragedy, written so truthfully and in detail. Now I understand how he took such a light Amelie from Montmartre - here it is, the flip side of the music.
This I later read that the album is something about death, and Thiers died during the recording of a mother and a close friend. And yet, there is no reading everything was clear.

He also played in a completely dark room that's it. And I have no words to describe it.

1 comment: