Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wedding Thank You Verbage

The real deal

I can not sort out their feelings to Google Art Project.
On the one hand, a great resource, especially for researchers and art historians - The pictures you can examine each brush stroke, every speck of dust. Not talking about savings on the tickets, for example, in Madrid

On the other ... I remember very well how stood in the Museo Del Prado and wiped her tears before " Descent from the Cross" , and on the screen - yes, van der Weyden, yes, a masterpiece, but - no punches.
Again, before the first visit to the Museum Pushkin, I did not understand Gauguin. No, correction - I did not understand reproductions of Gauguin. And there accidentally wandered into his room, and exactly half an hour sat on a bench in front his "Still Life with parrots - and no, I'm not tired.

But despite the mixed feelings, I'm sitting here, considering "Still life with three puppies. He New York, and I - no, and I though that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment