Friday, January 28, 2011

Pregnancy Games On How To Give Birth Online Free

Births in water.

We Olga went to school in Vladivostok. Now she lives in America, then in Spain. its BF from Ireland. She teaches yoga. recently gave birth daughter in the water. her story.

Baby gave birth to another on Dec. 28, yesterday it was one month already. Her name is Ariadne, she's fine and growing and are very pleased with us. I also feel great, have resumed classes in yoga, immediately returned to their weight before pregnancy, even less already. Gave birth to her quickly, just an hour after the arrival at the hospital, in the water. Surprisingly, a wonderful experience giving birth! I recommend! :)
Now we're in the process of her three passports (Russian + U.S.) Although she would not like her mother, the inconvenience of having one of the Russian citizenship. Third - the Irish for the pope.

I gave birth to the so-called birth center. They differ hospitals to its philosophy. Typically, these are private centers opened by midwifes (according to our midwife, they have a special license). Their philosophy - the process of childbirth - A natural process, the female body for childbirth and this should not be treated as an illness. These centers do not use any drugs, including Analgesic. They use massage, herbs, homeopathic remedies, and that's it. If necessary, they are always in minutes from hospitals. In such centers offer delivery in water, birth at home (the midwife comes to your home for the birth). There's a very comfortable rooms furnished in a home setting, where you can eat, drink, bring your favorite music and dad can be involved in the admission of the child. Also, they are supporters of the inextricable link mom and baby at birth, all necessary procedures as far as possible be made without removing the child from contact with his mother. (Sorry for my bad Russian).
We arrived at the center at 9 pm, the cervix was discovered already by 10 cm in half an hour I moved the water, everything happened fast, they were afraid not have time to collect water in the bath. I climbed into the bathtub with water when I have already begun attempts. Sat as if squatting next to Aidan and povetuha Roseanne. (By the way Aidan could also be in the water me on request). After eight attempts to head appeared, I saw her, well, then the next any attempts came all the body. We picked it up in a blanket and on my chest. Then Aidan figured with the floor and told me that it docha. Umbilicus in these centers, unlike hospitals, cuts not once, but after it stops flashing, type as a reserve parachute in case of a child can not breathe. Aidan himself cut the navel. Well, everything, then I got out of the bath and gave birth to the placenta. Incidentally, the placenta we took home, we zakapsulirovali it and now I eat it in capsule form. There's a lot of nutrients for moms. In short, I gave birth to a 10 button, I put 2 seam, done both of us all sorts of tests to make sure everything is in order and 2 nights we have already gone home. Then at 1 and 4 day we came home nurse for review.

like this all gone! I would once again bare, everything was super!



I wish everyone who wants it and is ready for this to have healthy kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment