Monday, September 14, 2009

Basic Wooden Playset Blueprints






One of the major problems that arise when you'll be away from home does not include accommodation and meals is to find out where you go, what you eat, at what prices, etc. .. . In fact, to be faithful to the truth, yes stay including breakfast, but I love going to Starbuck's there were a couple of corners and ask me vanilla latte accompanied muffins or cookies that could be imagined that the breakfast the hotel the other way I came free, each to his own work, you ... Returning

, but what concerns us, every day wondering what he should do and I had decided depending on where I find each time or, for example, at what time he had visits to museums, I often stood outside the lunchtime strictly proper. So often opted for fast food establishments, where at the end I go there with much frequency, in this sense on this journey I discovered the string EAT, with a variety of soups, sandwiches (there call focaccias or ciabatta), salads and fruit salads, because beyond the typical burger and chips ... It helped also that outside of these establishments, prices are shooting for a pretty and one dish everywhere because you asked for between 8 and 10 pounds ...

Anyway, I knew how serious it was because the UK does not taste the local cuisine. As for the fish & chips , ie fish, usually cod with potatoes, I ate in a couple of occasions. Circling the city, which saw many of traditional pubs, in addition to drinking, serving lunches and snacks too, but I dare not go there, always looked full and going alone, because as I was some print ...

Finalment, l'Ășltima nit!, em vaig decidir i vaig entrar al Black Lion , que em quedava prop de l'hotel i al que correspon la plate you see above, which speaks of a tradition continued over time, and at least the decor in the style that we often see in movies, so noted. I ask Sausage, mashed potatoes & Peas , ie sausage with mashed potatoes and peas, as you see nothing but sophisticated dinner not spend too hungry. To accompany it, however, a good pint, not that surprised when they come here do not want to hear about anything other than Jerri half because comb already doing this, half liter, if not even more ... In fact, I went in quite satisfied, and some animadet and all ... ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment