Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shoulder Pain In Late Pregnancy

Warwick Avenue Austin Powers?!?




As I was running out of time, I had promised to go down to Buckingham Palace today to see the Changing of the Guard, a parade at a ceremony consisting of members of the Palace Guard, some walk with distinctive "helmet "Black Horse and others, all at the residence of Queen Elizabeth II. I had heard what was being done daily by some posters that I saw by chance in the park, and although I meant getting up a little earlier than usually ... why it had been delayed ... they had an hour would be enough to cross Hyde Park and Green Park down to Buckingham, and once there quietly watch the ceremony ... I thought, "Overall, we are first September, but there must be many tourists "....

Poor me! it had calculated the time needed to make the trip, a point in my favor, but when I reached the height of the statue Queen Victoria ... there were hundreds of people! or thousands! I had to make do with watching the parade a bit far, and when I saw the opportunity, I am nearer to the railings of the Palace to see soldiers marching up and down ... By the way, as they did at some point I think that the music sounded was not martial but "lounge music" and after a short while, I could confirm when my ears have heard, right there in front of Buckingham Palace .... the soundtrack the movie of "Austin Powers" ... I colored in Sonic ... How serious is this?!?



Au, in this video you can see better than I ... After this program was to get me to the Tower of London , come and go and spend the rest of the afternoon at the British Museum. Like yesterday, but none of this, I have been fortunate to go to coincide with the start of the turn Beefeater, the name given to the guardians of the Tower, to make the tour, I I said, and I've been feeling for a while stories of kings and queens, some of whom had seen the tomb in Westminster Abbey yesterday, with every bloody detail, hehehehe ... I was particularly impressed to visit the place where they run the Anne Boleyn, one of the wives of Henry VIII, and Lady Jane, on the death of which I remember seeing a film young man I liked very despite the depressing end, obviously ...

In addition, because of the tour, I also visited among others the Bloody Tower, which explains the story of the disappearance of two princes, the Chamber of Torture and the place where the crows that breed live in the Tower, because, according prophecy if ever leave the Tower, the whole kingdom of England will fall ... See what I said yesterday about the love we feel for the English the story? However, as can be, the wings clipped so they can not fly too far, hehehehehe ....

In the end, lunch based on fish & chips to a stop in the street ... I'm not surprised that cod is being extinguished, what portions you put !..., walk by the famous London Bridge to cross over the Thames, and I finished the afternoon by a visit to the Apple Store Regent Street , there was nothing out of buying a gift card me to download music from iTunes, but I drew attention to see the place, a cathedral for Maquera , including, alas, not me I count at least for now ...

Tomorrow the last full day in London, I have yet the British Museum said that above, visit the Harrod's to buy chocolate in the library and the neighborhood ... I give all time? Stay tuned to this screen friend ... ;)

The story of the day! I find must be put face London? Today I played a few times giving directions to tourists who were even more lost than I already said that ... By the way that feels very English speaking, these streets, and sometimes even Catalan ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment