Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brazilian Oriental Studies

sunny afternoon at 221B Baker Street Serpentine


Today temperatures have climbed above 25 degrees, after a few days of clouds, cold and at times rain. Dema said that re-cover, so that Londoners have come en masse to the park ... not exaggerating, I've been sitting a while in one of the main arteries, they have quietly gone through before me a hundred cyclists ... due to leverage what was probably one of the last opportunities of the season to have a nice time strolling among the flowers, ducks, swans, squirrels, trees and sitting or lying in the grass.
myself, after the patejada that I screwed up this morning, I crossed the park from the hotel to reach the Science Museum few corners below, I was back up in a couple alla hours quietly reading and enjoying the caloreta! What guuuuuust .....






the story of the day! When leaving the room, good morning I found the woman cleaning the corridor, I say ... "You're the host of Room 201?" Answer timidly: "If" (which I must have done?!?) "Would not you clean the room today?" Reply with pleads: "If, if-you-please, if possible ...." "Oh, because then you think to put the poster inside the door !".... And they had left in a position to "not bother" instead of "may take longer to clean!", What my ineptitude, jajajajajaja ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment