Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gay Hair Stylist New York City

ends an era at Radio 1 Chart Show




One moments of my recent vacation was when, a few hours after arriving, Sunday afternoon, I connected with Radio 1, one of the music channels BBC to listen "live" on BBC Radio 1 Chart Show , who until then had only heard via streaming and at times during the week. A silly, if you want, but I was funny ...

not remember how I "discovered" this program , but I was hooked for the first time over there in 2004, when Wes Butters had ; had a really special way to intrigue listeners with the top on the list and did a good listen ... Over time, however, was replaced by JK & Joel, I do not "say" big deal, and I stopped listening to the program regularly ...

Later, in early 2008, I needed something to listen to while I worked at home and at night to take a day Current Luck. In those hours GUM FM Oldies emit above, which is not like that, but I need to get ahead at work something a little more energy i. .. Hey, what if I listen the Chart Show? Help me be a little day in musical terms, and as you can hear recorded, it can be keen throughout the week, depending on what currently requires daily ...

At that time, had returned to change presenters, and now they were in front Fearne & Reggie, that is, Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates , and with them, I turned to paste and I been listening to almost every week since.

The two presenters have together, great chemistry and make a program spontaneous I get the impression that little or no guionitzat , which happen anecdotes and sarcastic comments ... Like that time you called t.u Fearney presenter, explained that the Rihannecdotes Reggie, his interpretations known issues (a few examples below), how silly Fearne was placed Kings of Leon or the conversation with his rise to Enrique Iglesias (!!), when talking about their holidays in Majorca, and much more ...

But alas, all over. It had been rumored a few weeks to blog program, which also worthwhile to follow the Fraser McAlpine caustic music reviews and effectively where we are now this is the last weekend of Fearne & Reggie together the program. Fearne now present the daily program of live music Live Lounge and weight will take the list alone, at least for the moment, Reggie ... It happened occasionally that has submitted himself, the program, and I think it does very well (in fact alone makes him better than her), but not the same ... What can we do!














0 comments:

Post a Comment