Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Delirium Tremens When Does It Start

Drama!!!


I admit, in some facets of the total life'm useless, as if you explain then ....

Last year, when St. John had been back, I plan ten days holiday on the beach and I booked with the agency, but was just then that Dan had the first seizure and I had to cancel, as I did with enough time, I was not paid for management fee and stayed to save your money for them later, because when we would see ...

Flash-forward to last week when, in anticipation of making holidays from 1 to September 15, I again contacted them to ask me what programs a week in London. Until yesterday I replied, suggesting I have seven days from Sunday until next Saturday, before everyone returns to the bridge on 11 September. I looked at the hotel where you want me, and while I read negative reviews on the Internet (there are also positive), I get the impression that is conveniently located: four streets of Hyde Park, one of largest urban parks in the city, within walking distance Notting Hill and Portobello Road and strength stations tube (subway) to close, including Paddington.

Well, first problem ... I have no ID! Neither passport, this is the same! Tomorrow I will go run-renovate it runs at Headquarters and since I do not trust myself behind the wheel (there I go back later to this topic) I have to use the pass Canton, enough hope to go quick return to management for the morning and not having me to wait until the afternoon ....

Second problem, the schedule of the aircraft are designed to take vacation days (departure at 09:15, arriving at 22:35 h), but to me I do matadors! I've gone to the airport on my own, but out of luck at 4 am? Arrive at night and returned to the car in the morning? I do not see anything, and that today that just nailed me 700 EUR for car insurance and therefore have the feeling that it should take more ...

Third problem, although the agency did not contact me until late yesterday, but could take today to make the first administration since family went to Andorra, the morning of yesterday, when he was circling the subject, I feel bad, I felt the anguish ficava neck ( tweet live) and since that not abandoned me completely, I have spent the night badly this afternoon that the body could not rest I answered, so I am now, with headache and taking valerian to see if you ... No wonder then that the photos of ID has been delinquent with a face that fear, as the climbs tomorrow ...

I do not know what happens. I suspect that so long dump in the stories of the work, when I shot this bubble, I was completely without air. That is not, too, that without being too conscious is depre for what you know and something I have been meeting and another and ... bummmmm!! Neither flowers ... If you switch back to cancel, although in reality they can not do any procedures until they take the DNI new , the agency made by me crazy, but I ask them to ask me back the money and let it be so wrong of me I ...

And another thing. Today I am in five places (I went to Temple and the Crown Fountain Electric, here in the Lucky Orri, JuanmartĂ­ and Christmas) asking for an adapter / transformer for use it there and nowhere did not know what the talking ... From what I see on the Internet, however, is relatively easy to find them there, so I'll stay can not load the phone, I hope .... But I seriously do not know what they knew was history, I have been face pasmarote ... Well, what can we do .... I'm going to give a ride to the Green to see if giving me the air ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment