Thursday, September 3, 2009

Women Inserting Tampons Clips

The Way We Were / The Way We Are



This was me in the winter of 2004, when I make the ID I just renewed today ...


Ok, so the thing progresses ... This morning at Headquarters, I have done in less than an hour new DNI, I want to try one day out of curiosity if it works with e- stretch, and I used to make me also passport ... Mental note: if travel to the United States (New York, New York ...) to ask for a specific visa via the Internet weeks before ...

However, this morning gave me the pounds they had in the local office of the Safety , not much was going well but I do not want to go through the world with deep pockets and prefer to go removing the cash once there, although I advised that commissions paid to save with the card whenever possible, to bring the luck to see if someone tells me What a nice place! or something similar .... hehehehe Incidentally, to illustrate the strength of the euro against the pound sterling, in the case have told me that the same amount given to me today I would side in euros, approximately 50% more just for a year now shame I do not buy Amazon UK as much as before, today I almost download (legally) all because, if not also note that band ...

I also researched what to do to register the roaming Mobile, and have been with the agency to collect the tickets tomorrow morning ... I get an interesting possibility to leave on Sunday and when I return I'll probably pass on Sunday to see Mollet family that long ago and I see again the next day, Monday, unhurried ...

In short, perhaps because they gorge myself on valerian, I rested a bit better today and start seeing things differently, I is I do not sleep well when m'estresso lot, you do not you? Of course I would possibly less if, when I'm good, I brought better go to bed earlier and not stay stuck on the Internet, getting up at about the same time and not lingering thread do on weekends, etc. ... I have to care more and better, well, if Carona would make you see below ... ;)

Thank you all for your encouragement! :)))





And this was me yesterday when I portray to the process today ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment