Sunday, September 13, 2009

Symptoms Stomach Aneurysm

Comfort food and I thought it was over but it's not




Home, sweet home ... Home, sweet maybe not, but we understand it, but not bad if I do not think until Wednesday plays and therefore I can still enjoy a couple of days monkeys ... or Tuesday morning I open the library? If I do it stays closed ... Ok, we'll see, depends on what mood you are. In any case, stating that I like to write accents as God commanded and not looking at the character map which were combinations for different letters, for example ALT +0232 for the "e" with grave accent (รจ), many end because I knew the memory Tremendo a headache but felt it necessary because you do not hurt to read my daily view holiday letters without accents or as the "C", consider that English accents do not exist and therefore their keyboards not "support" this feature spell ... De nada! ;)

said that I have not finished yet because even though this will be the last journal entry itself, I still have two or three topics to discuss with more space, and I hang up here or Photos I've been doing a bit more to drive the subject, will make ...

On Saturday, then played the final hours of Apure homes because at noon I came to pick me to return to Heathrow and let me out of the country, you will already have had to win. The strategy was the morning visit the public library North Kensington, which seemed the closest to my location so it was inferred from the query to Google, once there and checking the information leaflets, I saw that I probably closer to the Notting Hill Gate.

But was not bad going in North Kensington, because to do so, had to cross, what street?, Portobello Road!, A beautiful and sunny Saturday morning, so that craft shops and street stalls, which make up one of the most famous shopping areas of the city were crowded with tourists like myself ... Nor is it much because I did not entertain the intention of buying anything, but I stopped two or three places, for example a stop where they came prints or prints of the elephant Babar do not know I was so amused, and stops some crepes ... you did come salivera Because it all came from not only various antiques and crafts that was the most frequent but also fruits and vegetables, bread and pastry, food of all kinds, and much more ...

Yes I noticed, however, hung posters in each of the stops to record the municipal authority, with the number of stops is fixed or if the word "casual" if it was not ... An idea to copy the market here? Incidentally, the previous Sunday in Hyde Park, I also noticed the large presence of artists hang their paintings on the wall that surrounds the park on the sidewalk of Bayswater Road, exactly as he does here in the Riuet of Capdevila Seura to take that baggage and look !, also with all the relevant local authority for public exhibition and sale ...

visit the public library space lasted for half an hour, not too much because I extenc is subject to another written comment that a couple of things that I copy, this was at the end with the intention that I went to industrial espionage, hehehehee .... Two plants on the ground floor and the books and audiovisual top floor reference area with newspapers and magazines (which incidentally had the international edition of The Country ... and magazine Hello! the week, do not you think they were a relic ....) and Internet access, in addition, separate entrance to the Children's section, separated from the rest or at least so it seemed although the same building.

And finally, one last ride and a bit of reading Hyde Park, or perhaps be more correct to say Kensington Gardens (are contiguous and the limit is at the Serpentine almost be considered a single park) because I did not get away much of the hotel so it could be ... As I mentioned above, made good time and there were many people there doant laps ... And

bird! I came to the taxi and head for home! Incidentally, the driver, a boy and Almeida surname from Coimbra, Portugal, I had the longest conversation in English I had the whole week, I began to ask apologize because he was waiting outside while I was inside the hall I think I would come to look (!) and we were all the way they're chatting: I talked about the difference between the Marks & Spencer and Primarket, training required to take driver's title (two years) or by taxi (seven years) and in the meantime to keep you otherwise, that his wife was Japanese in Osaka and had a daughter so small that could speak English, Portuguese and Japanese (this is called multiculturalism!) every year because they were going to visit two families in the UK if you lose points from your license and driving without going directly t'enxampen the garjola and not happening here, so ... Arriving at the airport, he said that I regretted not having me put myself in a position to speak English more often on days when there was (and how could it do?, Suggestions?) Giving for granted that I would understand and see ... I'm very silly!

And a cat and a dog and this story has already been cast! :))) Oh, no wait, someone will ask you to remove any photo from the beginning! Corresponds to bulding site complex The Lancasters Hyde Park, the corner of the street where my hotel was an impressive building that have pulled down inside, have left only the facade, and are rebuilding to locate luxury apartments ... It strikes me, however, because as you can see in the image on the pavement that confronts the main street, about two hundred feet or so, have placed an art installation with illustrations and all of Crayons, each with its slogan or message, and that was fun to go when reading steps ahead ... If ever I am rich and I want to buy a house in London, this is a good place! ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment